Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Journey Continues: Entry #26.1

Well it's been a few weeks since Helios came home and I have been busy busy busy! making him all kinds of new things!

Another new thing is the title of the blog entries, they will now be the Journey Continues along with the subsequent original post number + a point number to indicate post home coming events. #26.1 in this posts case.




Mocha has been adjusting to Helios well and the two seem to get along, she hasn't tried to chew on him yet, except for his socks... apparent even doll socks are magnetic to kittens. O_o
 This is the toga outfit I made for him, I'd been planning this for months, probably since I had ordered him, it came out looking fantastic! I'm very pleased. :)















In this pic I made a few things, the Hat, the Vest and
Argyle socks... I just like to say that... Arrrrgyle. Hehe!













Here is a better picture of the vest.
The material was a pain in the butt to use, the edges just had a fun time fraying all over the place and I had to "adjust" the seams once finished because they popped open in 3 spots! Ack! It still came out looking good even after I had to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment